Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Where's my invite to the wedding of the year?


Following the public release of the invitation list to next week's royal wedding, I was shocked to see that I had not received my invite and as there was no explanation, I can only surmise as to the reasons for my exemption.

It could be due to the new pair of boots I have recently purchased and that I would outshine the Prince and make Kate wonder if there is a possibility of her sneaking out of the Palace late at night, returning in the wee small hours without anyone noticing, while she engages in a bit of modern day 'jungle fever'.

Then again not being granted the privilege to rub shoulders with Messers Elton John, David Beckham, Desmond Tutu et al, and trade war stories about the quality of shows available on Babe Station or when the right time is for the UK to introduce a 24-7 Adult channel for like-minded people is a mistake I'm afraid they will live to regret in years to come.

I am in no way miffed or upset over not being able to strut my stuff on Friday more quizzical of why I again was over-looked





No comments: