Sunday, January 20, 2008

what's on my mp3 player this month


As I get many requests from readers wondering what I listen to on a daily basis, I decided to put my personal mp3 play list up here. I like to listen to tracks for about a month before I have change over. Too many albums and tracks means I never get a chance to update and therefore have too much nonsense, such as T pain and Alica Keys, leaving no space for the latest G unit mixtape or Ludacris. Anyway here is what I'm jigging up to on the Amsterdam metro in the morning's..

albums:

Lil Kim - Ms G.O.A.T. - My girl, out of jail and back to her nastiness.
Lauryn Hill - MTV Unplugged - Lauryn on acoustics, nuff sing-a-long tracks
Lloyd Bank$ - The Bank Vault - Must have a Banks on your play.
Kano - London Town - Kano's 2nd album and putting UK on the map. Word!
Nate & Snoop Dogg - Greatest Hits - 40 something music
Krs One/G Unit - The Teacher meets the Unit mixtape - Nuff said

singles:

Keisha Cole - Just like like
DJ Ironic - So Nice remix
Snoop Dogg ft Ice Cube - LAX
Ludacris - War with God
Damien Marley ft Tupac - Road to Zion remix
NorthStarr - Our Life
Akala - ft Ms Dynamite & Seljah - Gonna make it through

tspoonfr

No comments: