Friday, February 22, 2008

Free Grooverider now.....

Radio 1 DJ has been jailed in the Dubai, for possession of cannibis. But before I explain that Grooverider was a known drug trafficker, this is far from the truth. Groove was arrested with less than 2 grams of weed, and as the unofficial lead European expert in this field, this actually equates to 6 giant spliff's or 10 medium, burn-during-the-day spliff's. Basically it can last no longer than a day at best, and I know no black man is travelling to foreign with one day worth of weed. Grooverider was arrested in November 2007 for flying in to spin two tracks for the man's dem, before he was detained and 'found' to have a dust amount of weed on his jacket, which Groove admits he forgot about. I mean I do this all the time, and normally travel with a whole bag, that I 'forgot' about. The alarm bells are for-ever ringing when I am at the airport and have to go through security. I simply put this down to the occupational hazards of the jet-set life I lead and as there are no black terrorists, then they have little to gather from me and my 'Free tspoonfr from Guantanemo' t-shirts have already been printed. For those unable to calculate measurements, the customs officer's found less than a £5 draw, that you give peeps for their birthday or ask them to hide from your Mum, when you're under 14. So until Groove is released from his foolish four year sentence, boycott or write to Radio 1, insisting that they launch an SAS style attack and re-instate Groove back on the airwaves, or we gather the tspoonfr troops (the same one that went and had Lewis Hamilton back) and fly out to Dubai and bring drama to someone's Mum's house.....

tspoonfr

No comments: