Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Queen is back... and looking good

R&B and pop diva Whitney Houston is finally readying her long awaited return to the music scene. The 'Greatest Love of All' singer will begin her comeback campaign with a performance at the Caudwell Children's Legend Ball at Battersea Evolution in London on May 8. "We are thrilled to have an artist of Whitney's caliber to headline the event," the charity's founder, John Caudwell, told Marie Claire UK. "Last year was a huge success and with Whitney's support, we are fully expecting this year's event to be bigger and better than ever." Last year, Tina Turner headlined the benefit and helped the organization raise more than $2.4 million. The group believes they will smash that record with Houston. The May performance will be the 44-year-old music legend's first performance since she sang on December 1, 2006 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Tspoonfr is looking to record the event live and exclusive only for our members, as tickets for the after-party bash has been all but sold out for the past 2 months. I am off to get my new purple mac-daddy suit complete with a Snoop Dogg pimp hat and black loafers, on the off chance I should bump into Ms Houston, while I am outside putting two papers together and lighting a phat one. I have my lyrics ready, should she engage in idle conversation and I will simply reply, I do, name the date and where would you like to go for honeymoon. To all the Whitney haters out there, the next time your girl complains about putting a spliff together for you at 2am or does not know a good weed-man then, mark my words; it will be to late, as I would have run off with Ms H and be able to give her the security and shoes Bobby was unable or failed to do. Read about the dream I had about Whitney 3 nights ago in the members only section.

tspoonfr

No comments: